11 Sept 2006

Choices for Contraception

A friend of mine who is a doctor gave me this leaflet. He said, it’s not for me to use it as I’m old enough to have a baby, but to help me during interpreting jobs.


In fact, after working as an interpreter, then only I know there are a lot of effective contraception methods. Therefore, I upload this note here for sharing. I always believe that prevention is better than cure. There are two types of method to cure when a woman or a girl is pregnant, i.e. abortion or to become “horse and cow” for 20 years. I met a lot of ladies who did abortion here. It’s really sad as I met a lot of ladies who were facing the problem of infertility too.

If you don’t need this, just take it as an opportunity to get some information and knowledge.

Happy sharing!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 14 September, 2006 01:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oowah, now venturing into family planning business ah? :D
Reading this post reminds me that I still have a pair of 'something' needing to be tied off....ouch, feeling the pain even just thinking of the procedure.

 
At 14 September, 2006 03:20, Blogger 碧绿荷塘 said...

You're really funny.
There are many methods you can choose, why do you want to use the painful method?

BTW, I found that a lot of Chinese patients refuse to take pills as they worry about the side effects like infertility in the future.
They normally want to use implants or IUS.

The problem is, implants and IUS contain progestogen too.
So, the "side effects" of causing infertility will be the same, right?

 
At 16 September, 2006 10:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually a lot of accident happen not because they don't know how to prevent, is they never think too much, just hope everything will be fine, trying their luck... As I know, even a lot of married couples also accidentally pregnant, cool huh?

 
At 17 September, 2006 15:02, Blogger 碧绿荷塘 said...

Yupe, it's cool if the baby is welcome.
Otherwise...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home